Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
Just got my order in for two iPhone 5 phones on new activations at 3:45am 9/14. Let's keep a running total on who's orders get confirmed then shipped. Please post what time you placed your ATT order from their site.

Last edited:

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
Is the ATT site working for any FAN members? And are you getting a FAN hardware discount?

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
Have you guys gotten your email confirmation? I placed an order and I got my order number but I still haven't gotten my email confirmation. I ordered right when the site went up at around 3:05.

FFocuSS

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2011
I ordered two from att.com. For one of them, I got the order confirmation and then the email saying the order has been processed right away. For the other one, I've only gotten the order confirmation, and it's been about an hour. I'm a little worried about that one.

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
no, I haven't gotten any email confirmation yet. my credit card hasn't been touched either. I really hope ATT doesn't screw this up.

thieverycorp.

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Bay Area, CA
I was able to get a 32gb iphone 5 through att, then i put the wrong credit card info for my 64gb, so i reordered through att and that one got through along with a email confirmation. minutes later, i get an email confirmation for the 1st order for the 64gb using my same phone number (att said it was eligible again). I tried ordering 64gb on another phone that got the 32gb and it got through again with email confirmation. all priced at 399 for 64gb and 299 for 32gb. Ummm... yeah... 3 64gb iphone 5 and 1 32gb iphone 5 all confirmed by email

cmoski

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
AT&T Premier

Anyone successfully able to hit the AT&T premier site without 'Your page is loading'?

freddyp23

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2011
help!! i got to the process order page then got kicked to the event page...i checked my account and was charged by att but no confirmation email or order number...am i good?

aznkrnboi9

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2010
I was able to preorder and got the confirmation number. But due to the rush, I didn't include my e-mail during the Credit card information and I didn't get a confirmation e-mail yet. :(

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
I was able to preorder and got the confirmation number. But due to the rush, I didn't include my e-mail during the Credit card information and I didn't get a confirmation e-mail yet. :(

Same with me. I was in a rush and I don't remember entering my email. Does that matter? Surely the order still went through.

cmoski

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
AT&T Premier is totally screwed. It crashed at exactly 12:01am and has been dead ever since.

Yeah..

I'm on hold with 611, but I'm not holding out much hope..

Onward! (sorta.)

Network of.. holding possibilities..

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
Does it matter if we didn't add the email? Can I call tomorrow to ask if they can somehow attach a email for me to get the conformation and tracking number?

TheRaxar

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Same here, I saw the the confirmation thank you page but no email and card hasn't been charged yet. I feel so stupid for not writing the confirmation number.

kavabuggy

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
houston, tx
Same with me. I was in a rush and I don't remember entering my email. Does that matter? Surely the order still went through.

i placed an order and didn't enter in my email, but that's because it was automatically there, since i have all contact info with my account anyway. perhaps that's what happened with you?

i got my confirmation email at 1:59AM CST, but printed out the order page from the ATT site when everything went through.

i set my alarm for 1:55AM CST and planned to try the apple store app for my phone, then ATT for my mother, but the ATT site had a "preorder" button while the app had a "we'll be back shortly" message, or whatever it said. so, i decided to start the process with ATT. i had three and a half minutes of countdown time left after entering my info to check eligibility (even though i knew i was eligible), and was going to get up to use the bathroom, and then the screen changed to start the process and choose my line (i only have one). i upgraded, entered in credit card info, and when everything was successful, i clicked "upgrade another phone," and logged into my mother's account to get her an iphone 5, since there was no way she was going to get up at 2am to get a new phone, so i had to take care of it for her. everything was hunky-dory. since her email address is different from mine, i have no idea what time she got her confirmation email. and i didn't enter hers in either. it was already there.

edited to add that i have no "pending" charge happening on my debit card (yet), but the confirmation email reads, "please note, your credit card will be charged at time of shipment." after thanking me for placing my order through ATT, the next line of the email tells me that my phone will be delivered on 9/21.

Last edited:

ThunderApple

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2010
As worried as I am I don't think we should be if we got to the page where it says our order was placed. There should be no reason why our order didn't make it into the system if we got our order number.

TheRaxar

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
As worried as I am I don't think we should be if we got to the page where it says our order was placed. There should be no reason why our order didn't make it into the system if we got our order number.

True, but it's even worse if you didn't print out the page or write the number down because then you have no proof of anything if something does go wrong. Did you write it down thunder?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.