Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Hacks

Old Sep 14, 2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Bluechase
macrumors newbie

Cydia won't open on iPad 3 5.1.1

Hi I have just jail broken my iPad 3 with greenpoisi0n but the cydia app will not open at all. I reset and erased all settings again just like before jailbreakng it to do it again. Then plugged it in to jailbreak but it is swing it already jail broken untether detected, cydia app is still there but again won't open. Help me please
Bluechase is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Bluechase
macrumors newbie

After alot of searching to figure out a way how to get it to work with out restoring i found nothing. Restored it to my mac for the first time which took about 3 hours and jailbroke again works perfect. For anyone out there who may have the same issues
Bluechase is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Hacks