Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Waited up and tried to pre-order at 12:01 but couldn't get through until 12:45 am. At the time I signed it said delivery by 09/21 but when I got to checkout it changed to two weeks. When I got my confirmation it said it had been processed and the date for delivery was now 10/5. I looked on Sprints site just now 626 am, and it said they were still taking orders for delivery by 9/21.

I cancelled my order through Apple and placed it with Sprint.

blacksunset

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Waited up and tried to pre-order at 12:01 but couldn't get through until 12:45 am. At the time I signed it said delivery by 09/21 but when I got to checkout it changed to two weeks. When I got my confirmation it said it had been processed and the date for delivery was now 10/5. I looked on Sprints site just now 626 am, and it said they were still taking orders for delivery by 9/21.

I cancelled my order through Apple and placed it with Sprint.

I placed my ATT iphone order on Apple.com at 12.49am, went through and processed this morning. Delivery for Friday.

spacebetween

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
2 weeks isnt that longer time, i had to do this with my iphone 4 and wasnt too bad!

I agree, and normally I would have just waited, however, I won't be in town the date of Apple's delivery and I figured since Sprint still had it up for the 9/21 delivery date and I had the option, I might as well take it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.