Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Cpt.N00B
macrumors newbie

Exclamation "Open With" issue!?!?

So I used carbon copy cloner to make a backup copy of my entire hard drive, but the problem is, now when ever I try to open a file with an application (which is not default), by right click and then open with, the computer starts the program on my backup drive, instead of my boot up drive's original apps.

How can I fix this?
Cpt.N00B is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2
mrapplegate
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.N00B View Post
So I used carbon copy cloner to make a backup copy of my entire hard drive, but the problem is, now when ever I try to open a file with an application (which is not default), by right click and then open with, the computer starts the program on my backup drive, instead of my boot up drive's original apps.

How can I fix this?
Eject the drive.
mrapplegate is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion