Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
most of us would've been more satisfied to pay for a whole new iPhone 5 dock for 26 pounds or 30 pounds even instead of this whole fiasco....

i can't believe Apple is announcing all these cables and adapters when it could've been much easier and clearer to announce a whole new dock.

and i can't believe no major Apple fanboys website reached out to ask about it yet...

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
most of us would've been more satisfied to pay for a whole new iPhone 5 dock for 26 pounds or 30 pounds even instead of this whole fiasco....

i can't believe Apple is announcing all these cables and adapters when it could've been much easier and clearer to announce a whole new dock.

and i can't believe no major Apple fanboys website reached out to ask about it yet...

But they will release a new dock for the iPhone 5. I don't think any iP5 accessories are available yet (other than the cables etc).

Carl G35c

macrumors 6502
Aug 14, 2008
so you would rather apple not offer an adapter for old cables, docks, & other accessories? I think people would raise more of a fit

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
No i think it would been much better and easier to release a whole new dock NOW!

what are they waiting for? this new dock is much important than any cables or adapters they release right now/

Oppressed

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2010
People would love to be the 50 pages plus thread starter to an Apple gate thread. :rolleyes:

But yes, the thing needs to be $9.99, but also HDMI cables at Best Buy still cost as much and only cost pennies to make.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.