Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benguild

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 29, 2003
I don't live at my billing address currently, so I logged in and changed my shipping address to that of where I've been receiving all of my other goods.

Are they going to ignore this and still ship my iPhone 5 to my home? Anyone had experience with this? Apple did confirm the change via email and it's reflected via order tracking.

Just wondering, thanks.

AlPlPlLE

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2012
I don't live at my billing address currently, so I logged in and changed my shipping address to that of where I've been receiving all of my other goods.

Are they going to ignore this and still ship my iPhone 5 to my home? Anyone had experience with this? Apple did confirm the change via email and it's reflected via order tracking.

Just wondering, thanks.

Its shipping to whatever shipping address you have saved on the order when they ship it. ;)

benguild

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 29, 2003
Its shipping to whatever shipping address you have saved on the order when they ship it. ;)

Are you sure?
Just double checking... since if it goes elsewhere it's going to be a big problem for me, ha. I don't know why they wouldn't let you change the shipping address in the order process but later in the options you can. It's a nice feature, but makes me a little worried since my original receipt says something else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.