Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 14, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1
mrrjclarke
macrumors newbie

App store update

I have a strange problem in my app store. It is displaying an update for a program I don't have installed on the computer. When I try to update it, it asks for a password. Problem is the apple id is not mine. I did buy it second hand so maybe it is left over but I can't get in touch. I have done a search and confirmed the program is not installed. I was thinking it has something to do with receipts or something like that.
Does anyone know of a way to remove this.
mrrjclarke is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search