Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jeremy3721

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 29, 2010
Looking for a clear Iphone 5 case. I recently got the Zum Gelee for my iPhone 4 and it's pretty nice. Anything similar available for the 5 that's available before next Friday?

I'm considering going with a total body skin instead of a case this time but not sure I want to risk having no drop protection at all.

Last edited:

leoneedees

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2012
Got to admit that case in the ebay link looks pretty awesome as a temp case. Might have to order one while I wait for Spigen to get their clear ultra thin cases in stock.

corey407woc

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2010

tugger

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2005
This for a temp until I see what Speck offers. I like the grippy texture on the sides.

Scottyee

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
ordered this for a temp case until all the cases come out looks actually kind of nice and us seller so if you order today will arrive on friday and cheap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19072597786...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Corey, Thanks for the heads up regarding this clear tpu case.
The eBay vendor's located only 40 miles from where I live so pretty sure it'll arrive ahead of my iPhone5's scheduled arrival day (Fri: 9/21).

I too plan to simply utilize this as a temp. inexpensive case
until more new iPhone5 cases are available plus garner impressive reviews as well.
btw: I ordered the black 64GB iPhone5 from Verizon, so looking forward to discovering how a 'clear' tpu case will look on a black phone. Anybody else got this combination?

SheepNutz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Kantuckee

NINReznorist

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2009
Best Buy will be carrying an all clear TPU case made by Rocketfish on Friday. My local store showed it to me today and it looked and felt awesome. Says most stores got at least 10 of them in. $25.

SinkOrSwim

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
California

Bamainfitech

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
India
Looking for a clear Iphone 5 case. I recently got the Zum Gelee for my iPhone 4 and it's pretty nice. Anything similar available for the 5 that's available before next Friday?

I'm considering going with a total body skin instead of a case this time but not sure I want to risk having no drop protection at all.

IPhone 5 has many similarity as IPhone 4. Excellent features, stylish and highly produced, especially by Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.