Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Sep 15, 2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Orange Furball
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to Orange Furball
HP TouchPad keyboard case?

I really want to start using my HP TouchPad more. Like a netbook if possible. I believe the form factor is good wile still retaining the touch screen usability and want a keyboard case.

Not one of the leather ones. I can't stand leather cases. Something like this http://mobile.logitech.com/en-us/tab...oard-case-ipad but it can be plastic, aluminum, wood, steel, stone, anything that is hard and secure. I just need something that can act like a netbook, and the keyboard has to work with Android 4.0.

I know I'm probably asking for a lot, but maybe someone found one! Thanks"
Old Sep 16, 2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Orange Furball
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to Orange Furball
Come on, no one knows?
Old Sep 17, 2012, 07:36 AM   #3
Tarzanman
macrumors 65816

Wrong website for such a question. Try http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-touchpad-accessories/

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices