Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 16, 2012, 04:10 AM   #1
darkspidy
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 Mic & Speaker not Working during Call

Hello All,
I have iphone 4 and it was locked on at&t and was running ios 5.0.1, now i have unlocked my iphone and now i am using ios 5.1.1. But i have a problem, when i call someone i cant hear anything "no dial tone sound and no sound during call" & speaker mode is also not working and nor the person cant hear my voice. I also tested on my another phone but same problem.....

So can you tell me is this a hardware problem or software problem ?? and yeah i can record voice memos and i can listen my memos with speaker on and off

Waiting for reply....
darkspidy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting