Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pogiboi

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Mine has shipped via ups from china. Ordered from apple. Tracking found on ups.com, track by reference and use your phone number.

Tabby

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2010
Mine has shipped via ups from china. Ordered from apple. Tracking found on ups.com, track by reference and use your phone number.

Thanks! I tried this and was able to see that mine has shipped as well, and I was able to get the tracking number.

Last Location:
Departed - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/16/2012

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
The phone number I ordered the phone on or the phone number associated with my apple account?

kmay22

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2011
THey are shipping!!!

Ups.com click track
click track by refernce
enter your billing phone number and zip code!

Yahoo I have my tracking info!

Anyone know info on tracking the planes?

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
Since Fedex ships faster, I think East coast and Central customers will receive their phones from them. Leaving Mountain time and West coast customers with UPS.

I've had 'preparing for shipment' for 4 different i5's since yesterday.

Can confirm because the UPS method doesn't work for me.

Edit: UPS worked for me a few days ago for my iPhone but my parents and girlfriend still cannot track theirs.

Last edited:

pogiboi

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2008
Since Fedex ships faster, I think East coast and Central customers will receive their phones from them. Leaving Mountain time and West coast customers with UPS.

With the 4 and 4s, those that shipped from China via UPS were set for 10:30 AM delivery.

LiveFreeDie

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2010
Thanks! I tried this and was able to see that mine has shipped as well, and I was able to get the tracking number.

Last Location:
Departed - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/16/2012

Same here, i'm pumped for Friday.

A buddy of mine is going to go into Best Buy to try to pre-order and pick it up on Friday.... the poor fool. :p

LiveFreeDie

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2010

Can confirm because the UPS method doesn't work for me.

I live in New Hampshire and my info is on ups.com

iapplelove

Suspended
Nov 22, 2011
East Coast USA
Same here, i'm pumped for Friday.

A buddy of mine is going to go into Best Buy to try to pre-order and pick it up on Friday.... the poor fool. :p

i didnt pre order either but i'm not using best buy rather the apple store 5 minutes from my house..pretty sure i will have mine before you will :)

LiveFreeDie

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2010
Just pure speculation on my part. How far is your iPhone in the shipping process?

Maybe a lot of people will get their phones on Thursday.

Last Location:
Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/16/2012

20 min ago it said departed from that same location. Maybe it left some sorting facility and now is getting ready to be shipped on the plane.

micawoli

macrumors member
May 28, 2010
With the 4 and 4s, those that shipped from China via UPS were set for 10:30 AM delivery.

Found my tracking # by using the "track by reference"! A couple questions though:

1. My UPS delivery guy usually comes here very late in the day like 630p - 700p. Will this change for the iPhone 5 delivery?

2. It says that the scheduled delivery date is 9/21, will it say that for orders that might have to come early? Does anyone have experience with early delivery for iphone 4 or 4s that could confirm this?

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for LTE for 2 years and I'm the last one of my friends to get a LTE phone.

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
Found my tracking # by using the "track by reference"! A couple questions though:

1. My UPS delivery guy usually comes here very late in the day like 630p - 700p. Will this change for the iPhone 5 delivery?

The only way it will come early is if it says Early AM delivery on it or if they run different routes that day

bimmahh

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2011
Last Location:
Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Sunday, 09/16/2012

20 min ago it said departed from that same location. Maybe it left some sorting facility and now is getting ready to be shipped on the plane.

Same status here, delivery in VA- FYI

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.