Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chad2ss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Johnstown, PA
So I somehow got through to order at 6:27am EST last Friday, through the Premier site. Yesterday, my status went from "Processing" to "Pending". So I call AT&T. They have "no idea" why that happened and need me too call Premier support. After 2+ hours on hold, they tell me that in order to add a line, they need to do a credit check. So I order at 6am with a 21st delivery, then the order is not completed until last night at 6pm so NOW I'm in the 14-21 day group according to the lady. Wtf? Did this happen to anyone who "added a line"?

ckurt25

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Michigan, USA
I called AT&T Premier on Tuesday of last week and said I was interested in adding the iPhone 5 and converting to a Family Plan. They ran the credit check on me then but my order still says processing this morning. I placed my order w/ AT&T at 7:05 AM EST on Friday.

chad2ss

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
Johnstown, PA
I called AT&T Premier on Tuesday of last week and said I was interested in adding the iPhone 5 and converting to a Family Plan. They ran the credit check on me then but my order still says processing this morning. I placed my order w/ AT&T at 7:05 AM EST on Friday.

I get the feeling I will not see a phone this week.

MacBoy1491

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2011
SF
I also added a line Friday morning through premier, and the status of my order changed to "cancelled" I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.