Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games > Console Games

Old Sep 17, 2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Mac'nCheese
macrumors 68020

Super Mario Bros 2 3DS

Does anyone know if there are star coins on the cannon levels? Thanks, MnC
Mac'nCheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 01:39 PM   #2
Dagless
macrumors Core

I don't think so, I've beaten all the levels (still collecting the star coins though) and I haven't found any on the canon ones.

(awesome game though. I was worried about it at first, given it's just another "New" Mario. Was silly to doubt it)
Old Sep 17, 2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Mac'nCheese
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
I don't think so, I've beaten all the levels (still collecting the star coins though) and I haven't found any on the canon ones.

(awesome game though. I was worried about it at first, given it's just another "New" Mario. Was silly to doubt it)
I didn't think so either but I'm pretty sure I got all the other star coins and figured there would be some kind of prize for getting them all. I'll go back and see if I missed anything. When I got all the moon coins, the game acknowledged that. Maybe I also need to do all the rainbow levels, too.
Mac'nCheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games > Console Games