Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:36 AM   #1
stacielu13
macrumors newbie

Can I unlock my Sprint iphone?

I have an iphone from Sprint that my husband bought me. We had auto bill pay and I closed the checking account that it was through, called them and told then & everything about it. Told them not to have me set up as auto bill pay and they screwed up and put a check through for $400. It overdrafts and is returned, of course and then they tell me that I'm screwed. I have to pay the amount that the check was for to get my phone back on or I can't use my phone. Obviously I couldn't pay it. So I just closed the account, bc I couldn't afford to pay it off so I just opened a new accout in my name and bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 instead of the iphone again. I don't like it and I want my iphone back. Is there anyway I can get it unlocked to use it on my other Sprint account even though the account its linked to I still owe money to?? Please help!

Last edited by stacielu13; Sep 18, 2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes and auto correct mistakes.
stacielu13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone