Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hroybal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
And then, "A UPS agent has requested a Proactive Response intercept for this package. / Rescheduled Delivery."

:mad:

9Cvjz.png

Last edited:

Aston.Zagato

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2012
Ouch! Soooooo close! At least you can rest knowing you will definitely get your phone on launch day

txflyfish

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Oh noes! I hope when you finally get it it's not a 4S like the other guy :( that would be the ultimate screw over

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
Package intercepts are a bitch. Hopefully u get it on launch day. I intercepted a shipment of 6 boxes 5 minutes after the driver left my warehouse. 3 boxes I got back the next day. 3 boxes I didn't get back until 4 days later. And when I tracked the 3 boxes, each one tool it's own seperate journey to weird places all over the country. Im sure you'll be fine for Friday, but I'd be proactive and make some calls to be sure.

Joe23

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
A wild UPS AGENT appeared!

UPS AGENT used PROACTIVE RESPONSE INTERCEPT

It's super effective!

:(

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Do people seriously think they're getting theirs early?

Every year, at most, at least for forum goers, like ONE or TWO people get theirs early.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Was that the iphone or accessories ? The package weight is 0.90 lbs. Is that too light for the iphone 5 package/cables/paper work ?

hroybal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
Was that the iphone or accessories ? The package weight is 0.90 lbs. Is that too light for the iphone 5 package/cables/paper work ?

I only ordered two iPhone 5's, one black and one white, no accessories. The black one is held up in Kentucky and the above is the current status of the white one.

DArsenault

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2012
Boston, MA
Why was it out for delivery at 2AM?

Also strange how there was an origin scan in one state then it was out for delivery in a completely different state hours later. Usually there is a departure/arrival scan at every ups post and TN is no where close to WI.
If it was out for delivery I'm guessing it might have been in the wrong state.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.