Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1
brooklynnsmom
macrumors newbie

Help iphone 5

OK so me and the ex got into a fight and he called and reported my iphone 5 (i was on his account) stolen and when i went and got a new sim card under my moms account it worked at first now its saying its suspened from use on the network, is there anything I can do to get it unblocked without talking to him? (fyi he already took me off his att account too )
brooklynnsmom is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2
Demonface
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynnsmom View Post
OK so me and the ex got into a fight and he called and reported my iphone 5 (i was on his account) stolen and when i went and got a new sim card under my moms account it worked at first now its saying its suspened from use on the network, is there anything I can do to get it unblocked without talking to him? (fyi he already took me off his att account too )
Personally I dont think you can do anything. Probably you can go into the store and try to tell them or show them that its your phone.
Demonface is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3
tgi
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynnsmom View Post
is there anything I can do to get it unblocked without talking to him? (fyi he already took me off his att account too )
Not really as he is the primary account holder. The only way to be able to use it on AT&T is to have him contact the carrier and report it found, otherwise it's going to remained blacklisted on AT&T. You could always unlock and go to T-mobile.
tgi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 04:31 AM   #4
dictoresno
macrumors 68020

you could try calling at&t and tell them what happend and see if they will unblock it, providing you prove to them who you are. but i doubt they will do that since hes the account holder. sounds like a real winner.
dictoresno is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone