Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Globug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Brisbane Australia
so i havent updated my iphone in forever but the last time i did, i restored it from jailbreak in june i think. Anyway today i was messing with settings and went to look at the official wallpapers. THEY WERE ALL BLACK!!! None of the official wallpapers were showing up.

How can i fix this and how do i prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
so i havent updated my iphone in forever but the last time i did, i restored it from jailbreak in june i think. Anyway today i was messing with settings and went to look at the official wallpapers. THEY WERE ALL BLACK!!! None of the official wallpapers were showing up.

How can i fix this and how do i prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks.

Try performing a restore from a backup before u was Jailbroken or see what ios6 brings

Globug

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Brisbane Australia
i don't really want to update to ios6 until the first bug fixes come out, but i'm worried about losing my sms's. If there was a way to save that then that would be sweet.

I know theres a way to link them to icloud and save them that way, or am i confusing it with something? I have no issues restoring as a new phone but just keeping contacts and sms's if possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.