Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

choffy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2012
Glendale, AZ
I hate cases. I never use them in day-to-day use, but one of the only problems I've encountered with doing that is using my phone at the gym. It's my MP3 player and I also use Nike+ to track my runs, and while normally everything works out alright, once in a while my phone will bounce/slide out of my pocket and drop onto the ground. Nothing has happened to it yet (knock on wood), but I'm a little worried something will someday.

All I want is a temporary case to slip my phone in at the gym. If I can, I'd like to be able to protect the screen as well as the body, but I don't want to keep a screen protector on the thing as well. I purchased an arm band, but I can't stand wearing the thing (especially when I lift since it makes me lose a little flexibility in my arm) so am looking for another alternative.

I can't be the only one who has had this problem, right? Anyone out there come across something like this online for (relatively) cheap?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.