Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enigma2k

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2010
Hi,

I have shared a photostream with a friend and after he clicked "accept" it worked. Then he shared a Photostream with my but when I click "accept" it does not load any photos and keeps asking me if I want to accept or decline. it is just an endless loop.

I've already tried rebooting the iPad/iPhone and let him send the invite again but it's always the same problem that it keeps asking me if I want to accept.

cgruther51

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I have experienced the same problem. Worked on my iPad using a different apple id (the one associated with the iPad) but not on my iPhone when sent by my wife.

Odd.... seems like it is something fairly simple that should just work out of the box.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
I have experienced the same problem. Worked on my iPad using a different apple id (the one associated with the iPad) but not on my iPhone when sent by my wife.

Odd.... seems like it is something fairly simple that should just work out of the box.

Haven't you heard? All the Apple apps are broken in iOS 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.