Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

x-evil-x

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
are they getting them at 12am? i want to check it out if they are before i get mine.

dwburnell

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2010
I want to know the answer to this one as well as I reserve one from them as well.

They told me they will have them when the mobile department opens at 8 am tomorrow morning. I pre ordered mine there, but it could vary by store.

jvmxtra

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2010
They told me they will have them when the mobile department opens at 8 am tomorrow morning. I pre ordered mine there, but it could vary by store.

Ok guys, let's keep each other informed. I am going to keep my eyes and ears open for midnight possible dash tonight. I know it might be different from local to local and store to store but let's try to keep each other posted w/ possible iphone 5 grab tonight(or at 8am).

Worst scenario, I am going to head over to walmart near my house where I have one reserved at 8am and just ask around ..

What I want some type of confirmation is whether walmart already has the shipment of iphone 5s or it's waiting for that tomorrow. SO excited!!! (even though this is for my wife).

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Good luck. Typically each of the super stores gets a half dozen. Crumbs for the others. Manager's wife gets the first one; son the second.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
Ok guys, let's keep each other informed. I am going to keep my eyes and ears open for midnight possible dash tonight. I know it might be different from local to local and store to store but let's try to keep each other posted w/ possible iphone 5 grab tonight(or at 8am).

Worst scenario, I am going to head over to walmart near my house where I have one reserved at 8am and just ask around ..

What I want some type of confirmation is whether walmart already has the shipment of iphone 5s or it's waiting for that tomorrow. SO excited!!! (even though this is for my wife).

The wireless dept. ain't gonna be open at midnight, so you can forget that idea.

richpuer

macrumors 6502
Nov 15, 2010
Just called my local superstore where I placed pre order las week. They said no stock as of now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.