Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jent

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
I had MobileMe and migrated to iCloud earlier in the year. I just upgraded to an iPhone 4S and restored from an iPhone 4 backup. The iCloud address says "iCloud" on the bottom and "MobileMe" on the top. It has the iCloud icon as opposed to the MobileMe icon but the old text is bothering me. Is there a quick fix? Thanks!

jent

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Here's a screenshot.

Attachments

• MobileMe.PNG
    MobileMe.PNG
    91.8 KB · Views: 100

jkeb

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2011
I had MobileMe and migrated to iCloud earlier in the year. I just upgraded to an iPhone 4S and restored from an iPhone 4 backup. The iCloud address says "iCloud" on the bottom and "MobileMe" on the top. It has the iCloud icon as opposed to the MobileMe icon but the old text is bothering me. Is there a quick fix? Thanks!

I had the same issue on my IP 5 and I just deleted the account. When I added it again, my iCloud email address was there, I entered my Apple PW and all is well. However, I'm not an Apple genius so I can't guarantee this won't screw up something on your phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.