Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:44 AM   #1
JJHello
macrumors newbie

Calendar and Reminder Syncing?

Hi all,

I just installed Mountain Lion, and I'm just trying to get the hang of reminders. Are the reminders supposed to show up alongside my other calendars on the Calendar app? If so, how can I do that?

People are telling me in iCal it's under "View->Show reminders".. but I don't see anything.

Also I can log in at icloud.com and see my reminders separately from my calendar, but never together..

Thanks!
JJHello is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:48 AM   #2
swiftaw
macrumors 603

No, Reminders are in a separate app in ML, not part of the calendar app like they used to be.
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:55 AM   #3
JJHello
macrumors newbie

Is there a possible workaround to this?

I have a lot of time-sensitive reminders that go alongside my events so this might be a deal breaker
JJHello is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:58 AM   #4
swiftaw
macrumors 603

Reminders will appear in the notification center, and you can always just keep the reminders app open to look at it.

Also, if you want to create a reminder based on a specific event i your calendar, you can drag the event from the calendar to the Reminder Dock icon and it'll create a reminder.
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion