Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cptpowder

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
Upgraded to ios6 and didn't change any settings. I have no bookmarks in safari now. Wtf?!?

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Were bookmarks previously sync'd over the cloud? If so, go to your settings and see if something is turned off. Make those changes and allow for another sync to take place. My bookmarks were wonky too and that is what I did.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
All right, and if there aren't any bookmarks and you know your computer is still set up to sync to the cloud too, did you try a reboot? Next, I would re-sync (wifi) to iTunes and see if that helps matters.

cptpowder

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 25, 2011
All right, and if there aren't any bookmarks and you know your computer is still set up to sync to the cloud too, did you try a reboot? Next, I would re-sync (wifi) to iTunes and see if that helps matters.

Reboot of phone worked. All bookmarks are back. Weird that that hapened to begin with.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Reboot of phone worked. All bookmarks are back. Weird that that hapened to begin with.

Yeah I agree. I did the steps I was saying I did but the sync to iTunes was a reach. Glad you got it worked out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.