Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kenrobin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
San Francisco Bay Area
I have a scheduled delivery time of 10:30 AM. UPS tracking says my 64GB black i5 was on the truck at 7:55 AM in Concord, CA. Its 9:05 AM now so I'm hoping that it arrives within the hour as I'm in the next town over.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
I've got a 12:00pm scheduled time still waiting, front door open and quietly awaiting for any sound or knock on my screen door:p

iPhonedemon

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Got mine around 8:50 am in Marin county. The UPS guy was my driver for work so I got totally busted! He said I was first on his truck tho...

armyxrays

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2012
Fresno, CA
I'm in Fresno, my dog and I are looking out the front door. I feel pretty pitiful, but I don't really care. I'm excited. At least I slept in my own bed last night and not in front of the Mall.

I had a big scare this morning. My phone said it left Oakland, CA at 1:53AM and it never said it arrived in Fresno. I did the live chat with UPS and the rep said "The shipper states they have until 9/24 to deliver your item". I was like HELL NO! I have a guarantee delivery by 9/21 and I took the day off. 3 minutes later she told me to refresh my status page. Sure enough, arrived in Fresno and out for delivery. She guaranteed me that a delivery attempt would in fact be made today. PHEW! :p

davefromca

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2011
Santa Barbara
I have a scheduled delivery time of 10:30 AM. UPS tracking says my 64GB black i5 was on the truck at 7:55 AM in Concord, CA. Its 9:05 AM now so I'm hoping that it arrives within the hour as I'm in the next town over.

Concord huh....im from Martinez orignially. Nice to see some east bay peeps on here.

Santa Barbara and I dont expect the fedex guy until the afternoon. For some reason no matter where I have lived, I always seem to be near the end of the fedex/ups delivery line.

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
I used to live in Martinez! Now in American Canyon. My bro got his phone delivered today at 9:20 AM from UPS.

I'm still waiting on mine from Fedex.

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
In our neighborhood they always come around toward end of day, so thats when I expect to receive mine...

I agree same here but the UPS page does say scheduled by 12:00 and also notice its a different type of service or whatever UPS World or something to that sort so I'm hoping for it to come sooner

I got a iPad case I ordered from UPS to be delivered today and that says scheduled by 6pm so there's that

BenMontana

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
I'm in Oakland and have a scheduled delivery for 3pm (by end of day for residential deliveries). UPS came on Wednesday around 12pm to drop some other package off, so I'm hoping around that time. I haven't gotten a "Out for delivery" notice though :confused:, maybe Oakland doesn't want their trucks getting robbed.

ellelittle

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
I'm outside of Sacramento and have not received mine yet, but UPS never gets to my neighborhood before 5pm. FedEx just drove by, it made me sad.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I'm outside of Sacramento and have not received mine yet, but UPS never gets to my neighborhood before 5pm. FedEx just drove by, it made me sad.

I'm in Elk Grove, UPS usually is at my house by 5-7pm. I was surprised to see they delivered at 9:45am.

Gonna run home at lunch and set up my new phone!

ellelittle

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
I'm in Elk Grove, UPS usually is at my house by 5-7pm. I was surprised to see they delivered at 9:45am.

Gonna run home at lunch and set up my new phone!

My husband keeps texting me to ask if they have been delivered so he can come home. But given that I had something delivered on a non busy day from UPS at 7:30pm two days ago I am not holding my breath! Congrats on getting yours already.:)

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
LA Valley

9:48 AM PST (tracking said by 10:30 AM)

Driver said his truck was FULL of iPhones.

Gave the guy a coke and a hi-5.

:D

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
Nice westcoast folks do keep posting expected delivery times and the time it was delivered if you got it....thx

Aaron H.

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2009
San Jose

Tracking said "deliver by 10:30am" and it was on the truck for delivery at 3:43am. Driver knocked on my door just before 9:30am.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.