Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 21, 2012, 01:49 PM   #1
jpswansea
macrumors member

Shortcuts for iPhoto and iCloud

Since the last few days numerous updates on all platforms, I have noticed a slight change in iPhoto on the Mac which makes the Photostream a little easier to use.

Before, to add photos to a created album the user had to drag a photo(s) from the PHOTOS album and not directly from Photostream. Now however, any photo(s) can be dragged directly from the Photostream into an album of the users choice.

Secondly, I believe Photostream can now be used to create personal photos in iCloud WITHOUT sending them to another. The user needs to create a new Photostream album but leave the 'To' recipient field empty. It's a great way of having more control and cataloguing of your photos in iCloud - and you dont have to share them :-)
jpswansea is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion