Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:44 PM   #1
goldenagecomics
macrumors member

iTunes 7.1 Music Syncing issues

I have iTunes 7.1 installed with Mountain Lion on a mid-2011 Mac Mini. I am trying to sync my music back to my new iPhone 5 (64GB) with iOS 6. I am getting very strange behavior when trying to sync.

I first noticed that many of my tracks would not play, so I removed all tracks and re-synced. Same problem. I then selected "Do Not Sync" in iTunes and when trying to sync, iTunes would just re-selcet sync music every time and not let me "not sync". I also noticed that it was placing random tracks at the bottom of the screen where it allows for "Manually Added Songs". No rhyme or reason to what tracks it is placing there.

Finally, if I unselect all music, playlists, etc. and then select individual albums to sync, it will sync some, but not all. Very strange.

Has anyone seen this or similar problems with the new IP, iTunes 7 and iOS 6? This is very frustrating.

Thanks.
goldenagecomics is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store