Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 05:59 PM   #1
jimbo1mcm
macrumors 65816

New 6L Photos

Some new case photos of a Iphone 6L, showing a 5.5 inch, compared to a 4.7. Unverified.

Your turn to comment, 1080P
jimbo1mcm is offline   0
Old Aug 20, 2014, 06:13 PM   #2
C DM
macrumors G4

More threads about the same thing that is being discussed in at least a few already existing threads?
C DM is offline   0
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:02 PM   #3
Gathomblipoob
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by C DM View Post
More threads about the same thing that is being discussed in at least a few already existing threads?
I don't see this latest photo being discussed anywhere else except on the front page.
Gathomblipoob is offline   0
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:13 PM   #4
C DM
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathomblipoob View Post
I don't see this latest photo being discussed anywhere else except on the front page.
Well, seems like this particular thread was more in relation to the question of existence of 5.5 inch phone, and there are a few existing threads dealing with that topic.
C DM is offline   0
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:18 PM   #5
Gathomblipoob
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Well, seems like this particular thread was more in relation to the question of existence of 5.5 inch phone, and there are a few existing threads dealing with that topic.
The OP mentioned new photos. which came out in the last couple of hours.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:23 PM   #6
C DM
macrumors G4

Quote:
The OP mentioned new photos. which came out in the last couple of hours.
In relation to that being proof of a phone existing or not, as "Your turn to comment, 1080P" pretty much implied, as that is a user that created and participated in threads like the one at http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1762404.

So as far as connecting those photos to existence of the phone, seems like http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1762404 and/or http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=19500878 would be decent places for that kind of discussion as it's already been happening there.
C DM is offline   1
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:29 PM   #7
Gathomblipoob
macrumors 65816

So new threads aren't encouraged in the iPhone 6 forum? The new photos were not being discussed anywhere else but on the front page of this site. But whatever. Different forums, different protocols.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:36 PM   #8
iBanker
macrumors member

1080p said it's photoshop - weak response.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:47 PM   #9
C DM
macrumors G4

Quote:
So new threads aren't encouraged in the iPhone 6 forum? The new photos were not being discussed anywhere else but on the front page of this site. But whatever. Different forums, different protocols.
That's not really what I was saying. It seems like the original post was more in response (even with new information, or at least allusions to new information) to an already existing discussion.

That said, in general, when there is a front page article about something the discussion is usually directed there rather than other threads that might deal with the same thing.
C DM is offline   0
Old Aug 20, 2014, 07:48 PM   #10
Gathomblipoob
macrumors 65816

Quote:
That's not what I was saying. It seems like the original post was more in response (even with new information, or at least allusions to new information) to an already existing discussion.
Okay.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 01:20 AM   #11
OllyW

Please continue in the news discussion thread.
OllyW is offline   1

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone