Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Sep 21, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1
faroZ06
Banned

iOS 6 Crashes

I put iTunes, Videos, Game Center, and Passbook in a folder titled "Sh**" and proceeded to put it in the back of my iPhone (on a new page in the back). I have a lot of pages of apps, so maybe this has to do with it. When I move it to the back on a new app page, it puts it in the last page without making a new one. I move it again to a new page, and it works.

When I press the home button to drop the app, it crashes every time. I see the white Apple logo, and it reboots. The same thing happens if I lock the iPhone to drop the folder in place. This is an iPhone 4 with iOS 6.0.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or any other crashes in general? Besides the fact that I had to un-jailbreak to upgrade and the lack of panorama on the iPhone 4, I am really annoyed with this update.

UPDATE: I moved the folder to the second page, dropped it, then moved it to the back page, dropped it, then moved it to a new page and dropped it. That worked without crashing.

Last edited by faroZ06; Sep 21, 2012 at 08:35 PM.
faroZ06 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:28 PM   #2
bobbd
macrumors newbie

You're not alone. It's happening to me with my iPhone 4 and my new iPad. I haven't characterized it to the detail you have. What I found was that if I move things one by one or one page at a time, it seems to work. Very annoying. I have lots of apps and pages but also a couple of GB empty on each device. I'll be looking for iOS 6.0.1 very soon.
bobbd is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6