Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
OH
Has anyone who ordered BSE for the iP5 actually get them yet? I ordered but I didn't set up a user name on their site and have no way to track the order to see if it's even shipped or not.:mad:

jessea

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009
Cincinnati
I'm on the fence on ordering from them. I've never used any type of skin before, and I'm having a hard time deciding between case or skin. Let us know if you have any luck with Best Skins Ever.

ducatiti

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2011
Skinomi has a special right now at Amazon only for 99 cents, regular price at 20. This way you can both the case and skin.

ajm222

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
i should check. no email yet about shipping info. they were supposed to ship the day of iphone 5 release. i also payed for expedited shipping

----------

still processing. disappointed. might cancel and get something else today.

uicandrew

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2006
I've ordered from them multiple times 8+ in the past and didn't have any issues.

Mine haven't shipped out yet but they are a great value and worth waiting for. I'll use it until invisible shield has a 50% off sale again.

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
I just got an email that my iPhone 5 skins shipped this morning. I preordered them on the day that they announced I could preorder them. I've been carrying my phone around in a bag made for sunglasses.

I'm located in the same state as them, so it always takes less than 2 days for them to get to me from date of shipment.

ajm222

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
I just got an email that my iPhone 5 skins shipped this morning. I preordered them on the day that they announced I could preorder them. I've been carrying my phone around in a bag made for sunglasses.

I'm located in the same state as them, so it always takes less than 2 days for them to get to me from date of shipment.

same here. just got my email after emailing them and asking for an update. i chose the expedited shipping so it should be here wednesday at the latest i think. hoping i can use them with the otterbox defender i bought.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
I ordered on the 13th and still haven't received it. I haven't checked the mail today though.

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
Just got home, because of a half day at school due to Yom Kippur being tomorrow (going to a Jewish school does have its benefits!). The mail has not arrived yet. I'm gonna head out on a bike ride to the Apple Store to pick up a lightning cable. When I get back, the mail should be here. I'll try to get the video up asap, but I can't make any promises as to when.

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2009
Interestingly, I ordered on 9/13 as well and I just received an email yesterday that it would ship today. I went the cheap method and it says it will be 5-7 business days. I sure as hell hope not in this day and age but whatever, I wasnt paying 5.95 for priority.

I still have the back plastic on my iP5 crammed into a case.

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
same here. just got my email after emailing them and asking for an update. i chose the expedited shipping so it should be here wednesday at the latest i think. hoping i can use them with the otterbox defender i bought.

You're going to skin the phone and then put it in an otterbox defender? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.