Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chasemay

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
My new iPhone 5 has not connected to LTE since I activated it yersterday morning. I am with AT&T and live in Baton Rouge, LA (we definetly have LTE and my iPad is currently connected to LTE as we speak). I've been all around the city and get it no where.

I have made sure that LTE is enabled in celluar settings. I also have reset all network settings, reset ALL settings, and restarted the phone numerous times.

Anyone have another idea on how to fix this issue?!

chasemay

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Okay well I received no help from you guys but I guess I will be nice for anyone searching who has the same problem :).

I solved the issue. It was a problem with my data plan from AT&T. I called them up for support and it turns out I was still on my iPhone 4's data plan which isn't set up for LTE. They asked for my IMEI and ICID numbers and that was it. Restarted my phone and reset my network settings in Settings>General and I was good to go! It's so fast!

Coleman2010

macrumors 68000
Oct 9, 2010
NYC
Okay well I received no help from you guys but I guess I will be nice for anyone searching who has the same problem :).

I solved the issue. It was a problem with my data plan from AT&T. I called them up for support and it turns out I was still on my iPhone 4's data plan which isn't set up for LTE. They asked for my IMEI and ICID numbers and that was it. Restarted my phone and reset my network settings in Settings>General and I was good to go! It's so fast!
Did they just change the APN settings on your phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.