Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:54 AM   #1
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

Lost my notes on iPod Touch!!! Please help me!

hi all, i created a lot of notes on my iPod Touch during the night while i was on the train. i just got home and connected my iPod Touch to my Mac Mini and the notes i created during the night are now all missing. it looks like the most recent notes i created are now gone and only the notes i created a few days ago are there. i'm accessing the iPod Touch notes via 'mail' as this is the only way i know how. i just unplugged my iPod Touch and tried to access the notes i created during the night on it, but it looks like the notes are at the same point as the mac mini's. so my iPod Touch notes are identical to the mac mini's notes.

i believe when i plugged in the iPod Touch to my mac the mac synced up the notes i had earlier so it wiped the most recent iPod Touch notes out. i remember seeing a dialogue about syncing a few days ago and i believe this started the issue. it seems like the mac mini now supersedes the notes i made on my iPod Touch.

does anyone know i can get them back?

thanks for any help!

----------

man, this sucks big time.

does anyone know how i can make the iPod Touch the 'leading device' so the mac mini won't wipe the notes out again?

i can't see how i can get the notes back.
MacNoobGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:43 AM   #2
Bishwasher
macrumors regular

It's a long shot but whenever I create a note on my iPhone, it for some reason saves it in my e-mail account under All Mail. This may or may not help but you've got nothing to lose by checking

Sent using Tapatalk
Old Nov 20, 2012, 12:15 AM   #3
MacNoobGuy
macrumors 6502

ok thanks i looked but didn't find anything.

is there anything else i can try?
MacNoobGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch