Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SHileman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
Ohio
I ordered two iPhone 5's the evening of the 14th.
16 gig black and a white.
white one went off backorder last night with no other details and the black one is still backordered.

Just curious who is still there with me!? What method of ordering did you do?
I ordered in store at AT&T...which was obviously a mistake.
:confused:

iHawaii

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Hi - there is a sticky thread on the 1st page that will have your answer, and many more. Check the ATT Pre-order thread. I hope that helps!

SHileman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
Ohio
yeah I have been following that one as well.. just figured I could get more opinions and situations from people other than just AT&T to see what they're dealing with! thanks :D

iHawaii

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
A quick glance at that thread (I wore it out for a few days because it was pop-corn worthy) shows me you are not alone in the don't-have-it-yet boat. It will be worth the wait, I assure you. Here's to hoping it's sooner rather than later!

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Went into my nearby Mall and the Verizon store at time of opening today (this Sunday) and they had some iphone 5 (black and white 16 GB) for sale. I didn't bite, because now waiting for the Scuff/Nicks/WiFi/Screen issues to work themselves out. Just have to look OP in your neighborhood. Best Buy/Verizon/AT&T stores to name three

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
I ordered two iPhone 5's the evening of the 14th.
16 gig black and a white.
white one went off backorder last night with no other details and the black one is still backordered.

Just curious who is still there with me!? What method of ordering did you do?
I ordered in store at AT&T...which was obviously a mistake.
:confused:

Just a bit overly dramatic don't you think? It's a nightmare like starving people and child rape? A bit of perspective ffs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.