Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Preed08

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
I'm planning on picking up a black or white 32gb tomorrow, any idea of the inventory?

0r30

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2010
Texas
No Idea but I would go early. If none are found there you can always swing by the one in Highland Village.

Preed08

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
No Idea but I would go early. If none are found there you can always swing by the one in Highland Village.

Thanks. It's nice having two that are reasonably close when others have none at all...

TxMacAddict

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2008
Picked up mine at the Highland Village location on Friday evening.. the guy was down to a couple of vouchers but I got lucky and the model I wanted was still in stock. I really don't bother going to the Galleria location anymore.. seems a little boring compared to Highland Village.

dmccloud

macrumors 68030
Sep 7, 2009
Anchorage, AK
While I don't live in Houston, I have been told by a friend (who is an Apple Genius here in Anchorage) that they tend to get shipments in around 8-9am and again around 2am, so those are the best times to go in. The times might be a little different elsewhere, but the two shipments a day seems to be the standard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.