Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mtnDewFTW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2009
San Francisco, CA
hey guys. So, today I was driving and asked Siri to find showtimes for Lawless near me. She did it. However, I was not able to click on the showtimes and have it link to my fandango app to just check out.

Am I missing something or is no one able to get this to work?

cyks

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2002
Westchester County, NY
hey guys. So, today I was driving and asked Siri to find showtimes for Lawless near me. She did it. However, I was not able to click on the showtimes and have it link to my fandango app to just check out.

Am I missing something or is no one able to get this to work?

It doesn't link with Fandango, but you should be able to click each theater and it'll take you to the Map App where, if you're lucky, you'll be able to click on the pin, get info, and find everything you need to know about the theater itself.

Sadly, the best you could do now is ask Siri for showtimes, see one at a theater you like, then ask Siri to open Fandango... from there, you'll have to use your hands.

mtnDewFTW

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 26, 2009
San Francisco, CA
It doesn't link with Fandango, but you should be able to click each theater and it'll take you to the Map App where, if you're lucky, you'll be able to click on the pin, get info, and find everything you need to know about the theater itself.

Sadly, the best you could do now is ask Siri for showtimes, see one at a theater you like, then ask Siri to open Fandango... from there, you'll have to use your hands.

Thanks a lot! I got the linking to the maps and everything else. I was just hoping that by pressing on the actual showtimes Siri would automatically launch Fandango and go to the ticket checkout page. To save time. Kinda like how it works with Opentable.

Thanks a lot, though! Good to know I'm not crazy :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.