Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Moi un Mouton

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
Bracknell UK
Right now we have two iPhones, and use Find My iPhone on each one to see the whereabouts of the other.

My question is this - if I change one of them to be an Android or Windows phone, can I access iCloud and Find My iPhone from its browser, like I can with my home PC's browser?

The reason I ask is that the experiment I tried, of accessing icloud.com from Perfect Browser on my iPhone, didn't work, it just sat there spinning until I closed it.

Thanks.

Southernboyj

macrumors 68000
Mar 8, 2012
Mobile, AL
Right now we have two iPhones, and use Find My iPhone on each one to see the whereabouts of the other.

My question is this - if I change one of them to be an Android or Windows phone, can I access iCloud and Find My iPhone from its browser, like I can with my home PC's browser?

The reason I ask is that the experiment I tried, of accessing icloud.com from Perfect Browser on my iPhone, didn't work, it just sat there spinning until I closed it.

Thanks.

Nope.

----------

DtPYBl.jpg

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Yes, set the browser to a desktop mode.

ytu8ajaq.jpg

I kept this vague so no personal info was revealed. But I assure you it pinpoints my location.

Side note though. It's a little laggy because its an unsupported browser.

Last edited:

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
iCloud.com doesn't work in WP7 at all. You can't log in and you don't even see an error message.

It's a good thing that Apple's websites conform to W3C standards :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.