Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6

Old Sep 24, 2012, 06:39 AM   #1
iaddict
macrumors 6502

Outlook calendar won't sync

My Outlook calendar is missing all of my data. I have tried syncing it with my iPhone calendar several times through iTunes but it still won't sync. Anyone else have this issue that can help me?
iaddict is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2012, 01:23 PM   #2
jbr.456
macrumors newbie

possible solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaddict View Post
My Outlook calendar is missing all of my data. I have tried syncing it with my iPhone calendar several times through iTunes but it still won't sync. Anyone else have this issue that can help me?
I could not get IOS6 iPhone 4s to sync. Used to work but stopped when I loaded IOS6. Solution: I went to the advanced part of iTunes and after making sure my Outlook was up to date re synced after checking the option" replace iPhone calendar" with Outlook calendar.

After syncing I then added a test appointment in Outlook and the iPhone and re synced. BOTH appointments synced so I assume all is now well.
jbr.456 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2012, 05:28 PM   #3
iaddict
macrumors 6502

jbr.456 - I'm not sure if it was the same problem. My iPhone calendar has all my information but it will not sync back to my Outlook calendar on my stinking' laptop calendar. Was that the same issue you had? I don't want to replace my iPhone calendar with the blank calendar in Outlook.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 03:15 PM   #4
iaddict
macrumors 6502

Found the resolution

In my settings both the Exchange calendar and iCloud calendar was turned on. I turned off iCloud, ran a sync, and all my information came back to the calendar on my laptop!
Old Feb 2, 2013, 08:47 AM   #5
thbirb
macrumors newbie

Only 1 way

My iPhone sync to my Outlook on my computer {PC}, however when I enter an event into my computer it does not go back to my iPhone. Any suggestions?
thbirb is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > iOS 6