Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 24, 2012, 02:12 PM   #1
egilbbys21
macrumors newbie

iPhone 5 Camera App Preview Error (Blurry)

Heres an interesting issue i found on my iPhone 5. If i use the camera app to take a photo, then swipe left to view the photo, the last taken photo is extemely blurry. Most camera previews do this then load the clear photo once the processing power catches up, but this one stays blurry. If I go into the photos app and view the photo its ok, also if I rotate the screen on the blurry photo it will become clear. Anyone else having this issue? It is bothersome as I always swipe left to check the photo I just took. Have tried restarting camera app, hard reset and full restore. I imagine Apple could release a software fix for this?
egilbbys21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2012, 02:42 PM   #2
fuzion11
macrumors 65816

Send a message via MSN to fuzion11
Quote:
Originally Posted by egilbbys21 View Post
Heres an interesting issue i found on my iPhone 5. If i use the camera app to take a photo, then swipe left to view the photo, the last taken photo is extemely blurry. Most camera previews do this then load the clear photo once the processing power catches up, but this one stays blurry. If I go into the photos app and view the photo its ok, also if I rotate the screen on the blurry photo it will become clear. Anyone else having this issue? It is bothersome as I always swipe left to check the photo I just took. Have tried restarting camera app, hard reset and full restore. I imagine Apple could release a software fix for this?
Happened to me too my friend...same thing.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Adobe75
macrumors member

Mine too
Adobe75 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone