Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Sep 30, 2013, 05:40 PM   #1
JaguarGod
macrumors regular

Frictional Games Teases New Project...

Frictional Games, creators of the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games, has teased a new project on their site. You can find it here.

I pieced together the background image as it has the letters cut up and they are easily put back together in Photoshop. It simply says, "COGITO ERGO SUM" which means, "I Think Therefore I Am". Does not tell much about the project, but I just thought it was interesting as I really enjoyed the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games.
JaguarGod is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2013, 02:50 AM   #2
old-mac-man
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarGod View Post
Frictional Games, creators of the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games, has teased a new project on their site. You can find it here.
Does not tell much about the project, but I just thought it was interesting as I really enjoyed the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games.
The Amnesia series eh? I'd forgotten about them.
old-mac-man is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2013, 03:15 AM   #3
roadbloc
macrumors 604

Send a message via Skype™ to roadbloc
Love the Amnesia series. Looking forward to what is coming next off them. Frictional have really impressed me these past few years.
Old Oct 8, 2013, 06:26 AM   #4
Confusius
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarGod View Post

I pieced together the background image as it has the letters cut up and they are easily put back together in Photoshop. It simply says, "COGITO ERGO SUM" which means, "I Think Therefore I Am". Does not tell much about the project, but I just thought it was interesting as I really enjoyed the Penumbra and Amnesia series of games.
Perhaps you'll get to wander through the disturbingly rational mind of René Descartes?
Confusius is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games