Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The-Pro

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
Germany
Hello everybody,

Yesterday when I wanted to download a free app from the appstore onto my iphone it said it wanted me to choose three security questions for increased security.
I choose the ones i want, type the answers and press continue. But every single time it sais the session has times out and I need to retry. I've done it 11 times so far, just doesnt want to work.

Has anybody else experienced this?

cheers

jwinston1776

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Same Problem

Im having the same issue..

Its a new phone i just setup. I actually have another iphone 5 and i got that when it first came out, no problems with that. But for some reason this new one im just setting up today is having that issue. it's so annoying. I cant seem to get past that screen no matter how many times i enter in the 3 security questions...

HELP!!!!

jwinston1776

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Found the Answer!

Hey Everyone -

I contacted Apple Support and they fixed the issue for me. As much as you want not want to, you need to reset your settings. It wont remove ANY music, contacts or data from your iphone. It just resets your wallpaper and little setting s like that but it did work for me.

STEPS TO SOLVE IT:

1.) Go to Settings
2.) Click on General
3.) Go to RESET
4.) Click on "Reset All Settings"

Now, go back into iTunes and try doing the 3 security questions and it will work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.