Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Feb 25, 2015, 04:35 PM   #1
Superman041
macrumors regular

iPhone 6 plus camera lens section

How do you stop dirt getting in the camera lense space? It's so easy for dust/dirt, (fingerprints trying to wipe it when I see dust)to get in there when you put the phone down facing upwards.

I have OCD, in terms of it being clean etc!

On my iPhone 5, I left the plastic back casing on as it was two separate sections but the iPhone 6 plus came with one unibody plastic film. (Basically the wrapping it came in) I've removed it and put a screen protector on the front, and a case but the camera lens part is vacant.
Superman041 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2015, 08:18 PM   #2
IpadSC400
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman041 View Post
How do you stop dirt getting in the camera lense space? It's so easy for dust/dirt, (fingerprints trying to wipe it when I see dust)to get in there when you put the phone down facing upwards.

I have OCD, in terms of it being clean etc!

On my iPhone 5, I left the plastic back casing on as it was two separate sections but the iPhone 6 plus came with one unibody plastic film. (Basically the wrapping it came in) I've removed it and put a screen protector on the front, and a case but the camera lens part is vacant.
I'm what you call "OCD" as well when it comes to clean and something you gotta learn is to live with dirt. There is plenty of it! I find myself constantly cleaning the screen with my shirt. One tiny smudge is greatly annoying.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone