Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jason2811

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 8, 2006
Are there any products similar to InvisibleShield that cover the sides of the iPhone? This seems most important since every is saying the iPhone 5 gets nicks and scratchs along the side. I'm essentially just looking for a clear covering for the sides. Thanks!

highertechnology

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2009
There are many out there. I have some coming from bestskinsever simply because it came with my back protection I needed.

But my absolute favorite is theluckylabs.com, they fit better, are perfectly cut, and have transparent and many other colors available. They are 3/$9.

Clodey

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2011
Wales, UK
There are many out there. I have some coming from bestskinsever simply because it came with my back protection I needed.

But my absolute favorite is theluckylabs.com, they fit better, are perfectly cut, and have transparent and many other colors available. They are 3/$9.

BodyGuardz do the sides (except the bottom). Currently 50% off coupons until tomorrow (coupons themselves expire october 31st). To get a code just pm BodyGuardz. and he will be happy to send you one!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.