Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:14 PM   #1
johngrussell
macrumors newbie

Finder window showing full file name

Hi,
I hope I'm missing something, but it bugs me to have to continually drag the divider bars to show full file names. I would have though by now that it would be automated. Is there a feature to do this or an app. etc. to taje care of this problem.
Thanks,
John
johngrussell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:18 PM   #2
GGJstudios
macrumors Westmere

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngrussell View Post
Hi,
I hope I'm missing something, but it bugs me to have to continually drag the divider bars to show full file names. I would have though by now that it would be automated. Is there a feature to do this or an app. etc. to taje care of this problem.
Thanks,
John
It won't automatically resize, but you don't have to drag the divider bar. Just double-click it and it will resize to accommodate the contents.
GGJstudios is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion