Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jason Garza

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2012
I know I should just be happy I have a iphone 5, but what gives man first my macbook comes scratched (which I did nothing about cause I can't prove that I didn't scratch it.) Now me and my wife's iphone 5's came with scratches. I know I know... I can already here it. I should just be happy to have one , or people on this planet are starving, or sound's like white people problems.

Anyone else's phone come with scratches?

Last edited:

cipher29

macrumors regular
Mar 6, 2009
My phone came with scratches, but, my wife did not!

If your wife came with scratches, you may want to ask her where she was before she came home :cool:

Take it to the Apple store for an exchange..

armoredsaint

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2010
USA
I know I should just be happy I have a iphone 5, but what gives man first my macbook comes scratched (which I did nothing about cause I can't prove that I didn't scratch it.) Now my wife and my new iphone 5's came with scratches. I know I know... I can already here it. I should just be happy to have one , or people on this planet are starving, or sound's like white people problems. But for making the best products on the earth if you ask me your quality control department is suck'n Tim.

It's the first I've heard of it, you're the only one here brother

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2010
The phone I would call apple about but your wife and you need to sit down and talk about her scratches.

User11111

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2014
Iphone 6 scratches on the back before it i got it

I recontract my phone to easy mobile which i have no choice but to get my phone by delivery. They delivered my phone last Saturday night but the delivery guy don't want me to check the phone before i pay even if i insisted. He said i can call singtel if theres any problem. I paid it anyway because I didn't think there would be any problem. After that i found out that there are scratches on the back of the phone, i called the customer care but they say they will just contact me after 3 days, but shes not sure also what to do. I went to nearest singtel shop and the guy said i should go to Comcentre and so i did. Then the guy who spoke to me say they cant replace my phone because its not hardware defect. How could they not replace my phone when its not my fault at all?? They already caused me trouble by giving me a damaged phone with my hard earned money then they still don't want to replace it?? I cant believe this is the kind of service they're providing! I consult Apple also but they say I have to go to singtel since I bought it there. Great!

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
I know I should just be happy I have a iphone 5, but what gives man first my macbook comes scratched (which I did nothing about cause I can't prove that I didn't scratch it.) Now me and my wife's iphone 5's came with scratches. I know I know... I can already here it. I should just be happy to have one , or people on this planet are starving, or sound's like white people problems.

When I acquired a 5S 6 months ago, no scratches out of box. Today, it's in mint condition. Did you buy yours brand new? Return and exchange them both.

NZfly

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2014
Did you guys not get the memo apple upgraded their returns from 14 days to two years now :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.