Two questions: 1.) WP theme sites. 2.) smart phone responsive layouts - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Sep 30, 2012, 01:28 AM   #1
patent10021
macrumors 68000

Two questions: 1.) WP theme sites. 2.) smart phone responsive layouts

1.) I found a few responsive WP templates on TemplateMonster but there weren't that many WP specific themes. I prefer WP over Joomla/Drupal so could you recommend other WP theme sites?

2.) TM says that their responsive themes are 480px & 320px smart phone layouts, 768px tablet layouts and 980px desktop layouts. Will this cover most Apple/Google/Sammy devices?

Thanks
Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:33 PM   #2
UrgArg
macrumors newbie

What sort of site are you looking to create?

Check out WooThemes... Some of their newer themes are responsive and they have a good range.
UrgArg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3
brisbaneguy29
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to brisbaneguy29 Send a message via MSN to brisbaneguy29 Send a message via Skype™ to brisbaneguy29
Personally I love Theme Forest - http://themeforest.net

Most of the newer themes are responsive, with quite a few giving you a QR code on screen for you scan that will show you a demo of the site on your phone / tablet. All the themes I have used from there are easy to customise, and I find in general the support from the developers is pretty good. Quite a few already come with Child Themes support which also helps with customisation.

Best way to find the responsive ones is just do a search for "Wordpress Responsive" and that will filter them nicely for you. There are hundreds to choose from, and that is usually the hard part - choosing one.
W: http://www.webcrowd.com.au
brisbaneguy29 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:00 AM   #4
sk3pt1c
macrumors 6502a

Second vote for themeforest here, also check out http://five3.me/, it's a cool parallax wp theme that is responsive

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development