Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

foxnews1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2010
how is AT&T network in seattle and south seattle? how good is signal inside the buildings?

how about verizon in the same area?

acarney

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2007
Always had great service with AT&T with the 4S and before that. Speeds have been good too, except when watching a baseball game, but I figure that's because you have 15,000 or more other people right around you, etc.

Excited to try LTE in the city... next time I visit... and when I get a 5, they're really still hard to get a hold of without ordering from Apple.com! (I want no contract pricing and you can't do that from Apple.com right now)

tigress666

macrumors 68040
Apr 14, 2010
Washington State
Never had a problem with them here. But my experience is more Seattle and North of Seattle (as I live more north of seattle) so I can't verify as much for south of seattle.

I will say now that they activated LTE, it seems pretty strong here. I've managed to get it everywhere and it doesn't seem to waver.

JoshGlzBrk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2009
I have great service all around the Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia area. LTE in Seattle is nice too, when I was up there I got up to 42Mb/16Mb.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.