Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

avanpelt

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
I just noticed on my third-gen iPad and iPhone 5 that when I zoom into an area where I've previously used Flyover that the only button available in that area now is "3D" (which will show the 3D outline of buildings but not the 3D imagery). I wonder if Apple is currently working on fixing some of the issues with the Flyover imagery?

Anybody else notice the buildings icon not showing up in areas where you've previously used Flyover?

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
I just noticed on my third-gen iPad and iPhone 5 that when I zoom into an area where I've previously used Flyover that the only button available in that area now is "3D" (which will show the 3D outline of buildings but not the 3D imagery). I wonder if Apple is currently working on fixing some of the issues with the Flyover imagery?

Anybody else notice the buildings icon not showing up in areas where you've previously used Flyover?

Could you at least tell us what city?

avanpelt

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
Could you at least tell us what city?

I've noticed that the buildings icon isn't appearing in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Montreal, and Chicago. Those are the only places I've looked at thus far.

avanpelt

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 2, 2010
Brain fart. Forgot to switch to "Satellite" view. Was looking at the map only in standard view. Doh!! Mod, please feel free to delete thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.