Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Aug 26, 2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Moof1904
macrumors 6502a

Seeking InDesign PageMaker Plug-In Pack

I have InDesign CS and I'd like to have the functionality offered by the PageMaker Plug-In pack that Adobe used to sell for $9.95 or $19.95 or whatever. (Specifically, I'd like to have numbered steps in a style and I understand this is one of the functions of the plug-in pack).

I see that Adobe has conveniently discontinued the plug-in pack now that they have folded these features into InDesign CS2. I'd rather not spend the $160+ for this single feature when the plug-in pack will suffice.

Does anyone know where I might find this?
Moof1904 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 11:05 AM   #2
macvac
macrumors newbie

PageMaker

Customers who already have InDesign CS can order and download the Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack from the Adobe Store for US$49. The Adobe PageMaker Plug-in Pack is expected to be included with the Adobe Creative Suite Premium Edition and Creative Suite Standard Edition in Spring 2004.
macvac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 07:33 AM   #3
Moof1904
macrumors 6502a

That's great news. Any chance you can provide me a link? I've searched adobe.com and found nothing.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 12:39 AM   #4
richweb
macrumors newbie

Pagemaker Plug-in Pack for InDesign?

Did you ever find a copy of the Pgm plug-in for InDesign CS? I need it to convert old Pgm 6.0 files (don't want to get CS2 to be able to do that.) Thanks.

p.s. -- the plug-in is no longer available at the Adobe store.

Last edited by richweb; Oct 13, 2005 at 12:40 AM. Reason: add p.s.
richweb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2005, 02:49 PM   #5
Moof1904
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by richweb
Did you ever find a copy of the Pgm plug-in for InDesign CS? I need it to convert old Pgm 6.0 files (don't want to get CS2 to be able to do that.) Thanks.

p.s. -- the plug-in is no longer available at the Adobe store.

No, I never found one. I've rather given up. I was wanting it merely to do automatic numbering in a paragraph style and I decided to use FrameMaker under OS9 instead. It's a shame that FrameMaker isn't available for OSX, but that's an entirely different thread...

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics