Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Oct 2, 2012, 03:48 AM   #1
Docbg89
macrumors newbie

Question Nike+ Forearm Compression Sleeve - experiences and what size?

Hey guys,

I wanna get a Nike+ Forearm Compression Sleeve for my iPhone 4s.
Do you have any experiences with it?
I'm also not sure about what size to buy, I would be happy about any help.
On amazon are different reviews, but one says the s/m size is really small and the l/xl for a monkey. Another one says the s/m size is goot for not that muscular forearms.
I'm 180 cm tall an weight 71kg. I have normals arms.. Not pretty muscular and not that skinny.
Docbg89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2
bluedukies8
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docbg89 View Post
Hey guys,

I wanna get a Nike+ Forearm Compression Sleeve for my iPhone 4s.
Do you have any experiences with it?
I'm also not sure about what size to buy, I would be happy about any help.
On amazon are different reviews, but one says the s/m size is really small and the l/xl for a monkey. Another one says the s/m size is goot for not that muscular forearms.
I'm 180 cm tall an weight 71kg. I have normals arms.. Not pretty muscular and not that skinny.
I have the forearm sleeve and I love it!!! I saw the reviews about size and ordered a small.....should have went with the medium. It fits, but is a little snug for me. I don't have to worry about the phone going anywhere though.

I got the 5 and it fits in it as well, although it does cut off part of the bottom row, but not that big of an issue and doesn't make it unusable. I love that I can go for a run and see all the info with a quick glance. Lot easier than a band that goes around my bicep.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 08:20 PM   #3
Docbg89
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedukies8 View Post
I have the forearm sleeve and I love it!!! I saw the reviews about size and ordered a small.....should have went with the medium. It fits, but is a little snug for me. I don't have to worry about the phone going anywhere though..
Thanks for your reply. Sp what do you think, would a small/medium fit for me or would you rather take the large/xlarge cause there is nothing in between.
Is the pocket of the sleeve really water resistant? I'm asking cause I have the nike+ armband for the ipod nano 3. Gen and it's not that resistant to sweat. After a workout it's pretty wet.
So you don't have any probs with it, even as it's a lil smug for you!?

I saw it on a picture and I thing it's way better then one of those armbands
Pretty excited about getting one.

Just wanted to ask for the size cause I hate sending stuff back if it doesn't fit.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 08:28 PM   #4
bluedukies8
macrumors regular

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docbg89 View Post
Thanks for your reply. Sp what do you think, would a small/medium fit for me or would you rather take the large/xlarge cause there is nothing in between.
Is the pocket of the sleeve really water resistant? I'm asking cause I have the nike+ armband for the ipod nano 3. Gen and it's not that resistant to sweat. After a workout it's pretty wet.
So you don't have any probs with it, even as it's a lil smug for you!?

I saw it on a picture and I thing it's way better then one of those armbands
Pretty excited about getting one.

Just wanted to ask for the size cause I hate sending stuff back if it doesn't fit.
I'm not 100% sure. It should fit fine, but may be snug like it is for me. I don't have a way to measure my arm right now to give a better idea of fit.

The sleeve has been very good with sweat resistance. I just ran 5 miles last Saturday and when I pulled the phone out, there wasn't much for sweat at all. I was shocked to be honest.

I don't have any issues at all. I like the thing enough that I would wear it more than just on runs lol the ease in looking at stuff especially in the Nike+ app is awesome!!

If you are worried about ordering one first, I would suggest trying to call local sports stores around to see if they have them in stock. I was at Scheel's a couple of days ago and they had the bigger sleeve that goes over your elbow in stock. Worth a shot. Then you could try it on.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 07:01 AM   #5
Docbg89
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedukies8 View Post
I'm not 100% sure. It should fit fine, but may be snug like it is for me. I don't have a way to measure my arm right now to give a better idea of fit.

The sleeve has been very good with sweat resistance. I just ran 5 miles last Saturday and when I pulled the phone out, there wasn't much for sweat at all. I was shocked to be honest.

I don't have any issues at all. I like the thing enough that I would wear it more than just on runs lol the ease in looking at stuff especially in the Nike+ app is awesome!!

If you are worried about ordering one first, I would suggest trying to call local sports stores around to see if they have them in stock. I was at Scheel's a couple of days ago and they had the bigger sleeve that goes over your elbow in stock. Worth a shot. Then you could try it on.
Ok great thenk your for your help and your opinion.
I thing I'll go woth the s/m size, as I can't find a shop nearby that sells them.
It should fit

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories