Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place

Now that would tempt me..... If we could roll back time and had the choice between One X, SGS3 or an SGS3 mini, (same specs, smaller screen) I would have probably jumped at it.....

This and the new nexus will give the 5 a run for its money

Don't know, the iPhone 5 is selling out everywhere. But competition is good, Apple could do with a bit of a over haul iOS 7 (or maybe an interim 6.5) with features like an optional app drawer and some form of integrated user widgets. It does feel a little dated. But that's coming from a user of iPhones since 2007, I do know many users who are still new to it, and its a revelation to them, as much as it was back in the day to us.

Last edited:

zbarvian

macrumors 68010
Jul 23, 2011
I would buy a Samsung the second they stopped using their mediocre OLED screens, godawful TouchWiz, and started having great build quality, with no flimsy battery door and crappy materials.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
I would buy a Samsung the second they stopped using their mediocre OLED screens, godawful TouchWiz, and started having great build quality, with no flimsy battery door and crappy materials.

Oh boy and so it begins. What do any of those things have to do with size?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.