Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Oct 2, 2012, 08:02 PM   #1
ghettochris
macrumors 6502a

Switching from landscape to portrait in mobile forums sends me to the top of the page

So if I'm reading a forum topic on my iPhone in mobile mode, and i switch orientation, I end up at the top of the page. Super annoying if I'm 60 posts down a page. Lots of scrolling then figuring out where I was, sometimes I just sigh if it happens by mistake and close the page and move into something else. Never noticed this anywhere else in the web. Does this go away with ios 6? I haven't upgraded yet.
ghettochris is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:11 AM   #2
arn
macrumors god

Send a message via AIM to arn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettochris View Post
So if I'm reading a forum topic on my iPhone in mobile mode, and i switch orientation, I end up at the top of the page. Super annoying if I'm 60 posts down a page. Lots of scrolling then figuring out where I was, sometimes I just sigh if it happens by mistake and close the page and move into something else. Never noticed this anywhere else in the web. Does this go away with ios 6? I haven't upgraded yet.
Sorry... this should be fixed now.

arn
arn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback